Thursday 16 February 2017

Scarlett Johansson On Marriage And Monogamy

SCARLETT JOHANSSON has shared her views on marriage and relationships, admitting that she doesn't "think it’s natural to be a monogamous person"."I think the idea of marriage is very romantic; it’s a beautiful idea, and the practice of it can be a very beautiful thing. I don’t think it’s natural to be a monogamous person," she told the most recent issue of Playboy, reports US Weekly. "I might be
skewered for that, but I think it’s work. It’s a lot of work. And the fact that it is such work for so many people - for everyone - the fact of that proves that it is not a natural thing. It's something I have a lot of respect for and have participated in, but I think it definitely goes against some instinct to look beyond."he Oscar-winning actress recently parted ways from her husband Romain Dauriac, who is father to her two-year-old daughter Rose, although she kept the split away from the prying eyes of the tabloid press. In the interview, she shed light on how she found being married different from being betrothed.
"Being married is different than not being married, and anybody who tells you that it's the same is lying. It changes things,” she said. “I have friends who were together for 10 years and then decided to get married, and I'll ask them on their wedding day or right after if it's different, and it always is. It is.”




Source: Vogue

No comments: