Wednesday 26 October 2016

My life at Manchester United a disaster

According to Marca, difficulty adapting to life in Manchester has seen Jose Mourinho describe his time at the club so far as a disaster, struggling without his family nearby and even feeling trapped in his new surroundings.
The Portuguese boss' family is still in London, and the ex-Chelsea man opened up on his personal life as a partial explanation as to his struggles as a coach in recent weeks.
"My life in Manchester is a bit of a disaster," Mourinho said to Sky Sports. "For me, I want to walk a bit but I can't."
Still living in a hotel, the lack of privacy wasn't as intense in London, something that is currently bothering the United coach.
"If I want to go out to a restaurant for a meal, I can't, which is really bad."

No comments: