Sunday 13 November 2016

I’ve been having sex with three amazing women but now I can’t choose whether to leave my two lovers – or my wife says a 37 year old man


This life is hurting him so he decided to seek for  help from someone who could give him counsel on what to do. Kindly read his frustration and a life of misery as he write to Deidre.


Dear Deidre
I AM married but was having great sex with two different women – until one lover realised she wasn’t the only “other woman”.
I’m 37 and my wife is 35. We’ve been together for seven years and have three children aged six, four and two. They’re a handful but she’s a great mum.

I drive HGVs and can be away for a week at a time, so it’s great to have a partner I can rely on.
I have driven one route regularly for years and got to know a woman in a pub where I would go for an evening pint.
She was 27 and single when we met five years ago. I was feeling the strain of not having much sex at home with a baby in the house and another on the way. We got chatting and she used to invite me back to her flat for a decent night’s sleep — and lots of hot sex. It was great.
She wanted us to be a couple but I was clear I wouldn’t leave my wife. My lover then got together with a local lad but has still kept seeing me.
She’s expecting his baby now but still says she’d dump him any time I say the word.
I was put on a new route earlier this year and got chatting to a waitress in a cafe I drive past. She’s 23 and really flirty.
The second time I met her, we had steamy sex in my cab.
She lives at home but her mum now lets me stay overnight.
Both girls knew I was married but not about each other — until my first lover picked up my phone when it buzzed late at night because the second girl had sent a text asking when we could next meet up. She went mental and has been crying non-stop. She keeps asking how I could hurt her like that.
My first lover is threatening to dump me if I don’t tell the other girl about her but she too will dump me if she discovers she’s not the only other girl.
I’m confused. All three women love me and I love all three of them for different reasons.
DEIDRE SAYS: The early stages of a new sexual relationship give you a buzz but you have got to make a choice or risk losing everything.
Your pregnant lover’s threats to dump you could be the best outcome for both of you and her partner.
Is there a long-term future with your wife? End your affairs and concentrate on trying to make your marriage work, for both your sakes and for your three children. My e-leaflet Can’t Be Faithful? will help you think this all through and find the help and courage to change.

No comments: