Friday 28 October 2016

The 92-year-old with NINETY-SEVEN wives: Nigerian says Allah 'helps him keep control of them all'... but warns other men: 'I don't recommend having more than two'


But Mr Bello sees his matrimonial crusade as 'divine', and instead of heeding the ruling, opted instead to add to his nuptial tally.
 I am still going to marry more. I will keep marrying them for as long I am alive. If it was up to me, I would have married maybe two wives, but what I am doing is divine Mohammed Bello Abubakar
He has now tied the knot 107 times - although 10 of his marriages ended in divorce. Rumours of his death circulated in his homeland last week,
but he has been quick to scupper claims of his demise, and said there could be plenty more future Mrs Bellos out there.
Mr Bello told Nigerian newspaper Vanguard: 'What I am doing is divine. It is an assignment and I will keep doing it till the end.'
Nevertheless, he said, had Allah not instructed him to marry so many women, he would probably have settled for a more modest two wives.

No comments: