Monday 30 January 2017

Biodun Okeowo – ”Fashion Is About Looking Good And Being………….”

Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo, aka Omobutty, talks about her style and the lengths she can go to in translating her acting roles including undressing when there is a need to do so. Read excerpts from her chat with Tofarati Ige for Punch below: On Her Fashion Fashion is about looking good and
being comfortable at the same time. I don’t wear what I am not comfortable in. Depending on my mood, I can do without make-up and other things. I love wristwatches and I spend quite a lot on them. I don’t leave home without my small Bible and phone .

On Lessons Learnt As An Actress While I was with Ray Eyiwunmi Organisation, I learnt that the show must always go on no matter what happens. As an actor, you must be focused and disciplined. Before getting into the industry, I was temperamental but I have since learnt how to be patient and take whatever comes my way.
Back then, we were also taught that you must be able to undress anywhere and change into costumes because you can be called to perform anywhere and anytime. You also need to have a good body; that way you can play any role and would not feel bad about undressing when there is a need to do so.

Read more at: http://fashionpheeva.com/biodun-okeowo-fashion-is-about-looking-good-and-being/
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo, aka Omobutty, talks about her style and the lengths she can go to in translating her acting roles including undressing when there is a need to do so. Read excerpts from her chat with Tofarati Ige for Punch below:

Read more at: http://fashionpheeva.com/biodun-okeowo-fashion-is-about-looking-good-and-being/

No comments: