Wednesday 8 February 2017

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, former socialite, dies at 45

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, the socialite, has died aged 45 after battling a brain tumour. The former IT girl, who has battled drug problems in the past was found dead at her home in south west London on Wednesday afternoon. Ms Palmer-Tomkinson, the god-daughter of the Prince of Wales, revealed last year that she had been
diagnosed with a brain tumour in January 2016.
But, in the interview, Ms Palmer-Tomkinson said she had been told the non-malignant growth in her pituitary gland had cleared after treatment.She said: "I went to the doctors to talk about my latest blood test results when I got back from skiing in January."I said: 'What does this mean? Can you translate it?' And the doctor said: 'As I suspected, you have a brain tumour'."
"I got terribly frightened. I started thinking, 'I'm going to die, I'm going to die. I've only got a couple of weeks to live.' Stuff like that."

No comments: