Wednesday 16 November 2016

Oge Okeye Celebrate her Birthday with touching words




 Oge Okeye is plus one today. She is a Nigerian actress. Okoye was born in London, and later moved to live in Lagos, Nigeria with her family. She graduated from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University with a degree in Theatre Arts. She took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday as she acknowdge God for the essence of her existence. This is what she wrote;


Finally it's time my unwavering Glam Fam.I thank God for my life today. I believe I was created for a special purpose and I know you have a perfect plan for my life. I pray that God gives me all that I actually deserve as early as possible with good health...You know every decision I need to make and every challenge that I face....Forgive me for times that I tried to figure life out on my own...I Need YOU DAD.
I need Your Holy Spirit to give me strength, wisdom and directions ...AMEN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Me

No comments: