Wednesday 16 November 2016

Photos: Check Out Frank Edward's House


Here comes the stylish side of the distinguished Nigerian gospel Artist that is described by many as one of the finest gospel artist in this generation with a unique style of singing. Here comes another side of Frank Edward's life with a touch of excellency and unique taste of things. Are you ready? Lets' go


If you haven't achieved what you wrote down for the year, don't give up! There's still time

Here comes the gospel artist making call with a calm look

I wouldn't know if he was displaying his wrist watch

Check out my hart? I don't know what was going through his mind

Relaxing mood activated

You too the bless me, na so you love me oo....I think happy mood activated

It's time to go out...
I hope you did enjoy every bit of the collection. Please don't envy or talk down someone, your own will come. We all have different destinies. Stars don't struggle to shine but all are in the skies shining.

No comments: